From andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Fri Oct 30 23:57:23 2009
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:57:23 -0400
From: Andrew Lewman <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: or-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: osx installer problems on several machines

On 10/30/2009 11:45 PM, Darren Thurston wrote:
How do I file a bug report? I ran into this FAIL on two seperate Apple
machines last night at Tor Night at the VanHackSpace. Tried on a fresh
install here with same results. I still have not narrowed down what is
causing the problem, it looks like the browser is not connecting to the
polipo from what I can tell.

bugs.torproject.org in the future, but the issue appears to be a missing
proxy config option in Vidalia Settings should read

"-c /Applications/Vidalia.app/Contents/Resources/polipo.conf"

In the vidalia.conf file, it's:

ProxyExecutableArguments=-c \
/Applications/Vidalia.app/Contents/Resources/polipo.conf

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project

Website: https://torproject.org/