Re: Virtual Machines - what is their use?

Hello,
I think there are two useful usecases for a vm in combination with tor:

For Hidden Services:
If you run your HS inside a VM, it is harder for a imaginary attacker to
gather the location / identity of the HS.

For a "simple" User:
If you run all the applications inside a vm, it is easier for you to
ensure that there is no "leaking" application, which means that an
application sends traffic which does not go through tor.

good day,
Jan