Re: Excessive scrubs

I saw a message from Tor-op in reference to a similar problem and his
solution was:

Add the below line to your torrc and the scrubbed will be replaced by
the domain in question.

SafeLogging 0

of which I tried, but it would not stay in the torrc file. It seems to
remove it self at some point.

As far as I can tell it never worked, but unknown how long after I
placed it before it got removed.

Jon