Re: New Bundle Version 1.3.10

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 10:00:07AM -0400, zzzjethro666@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 5.1K bytes in 137 lines about:
: Well, I recently downloaded and extracted the USB Vidalia/Tor bundle version 1.3.10. It came with NoScript. Is this correct? Well, Vidalia keeps crashing, usually won't open and when it does I get a Google captcha I cannot get past and have to start all over.

Yes, this is correct.  Vidalia crashing is unrelated to Firefox and
noscript.  Opening a bug about the vidalia crashes would be good.

: The options for NoScript are not really clear to me (I keep going over them though), and the icons don't seem to look the same as what is next to the Torbutton toggle and what it shows in the options window when clicked on. So, how do I disable or otherwise get rid of this NoScript, no want?

In general, we try to set conservative options so the bundle is safe by
default.   A document describing the options included and why they were
set to a value would be fantastic.  I opened a ticket about this,

Andrew
pgp 0x31B0974B