hidden service

hello, I want to set up a hidden server in my private network. I have successfully build a private tor network, including one directory server and 4 OR nodes, but when I add hidden service in one of the OR node, it has an error, the log is:

[warn] Publishing server descriptor to directory authorities of type 'Hidden service', but no authorities of that type listed!

I think the problem is in the directory server's configuration, how can I set up it to support the hidden service? Is there any example?

2010-10-20

Gaofeng He