Re: Question about torbrowser for mac

No its not there Only 3:

1) Better Privacy
2) http everywhere
3) Noscript

However the proxy settings were set to 127.0.0.1:8118

I installed it manually now like i did in 1.01.

However.. the torbutton does not behave correctly at times. Sometimes when loading pages (not downloads), it gives the error: torbutton has blocked..use right click and save as. :(

Thats why i was confirning whether the torbutton was intentionally left our of the package and covered by noscript