Re: [tor-talk] [S_ _ _] Please vote for Torservers so we get 1000 Euro

On 10/6/2011 6:26 AM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
Hi,

I am afraid we are slowly but steadly running out of funds so I am now
taking desperate measures. ;-)...

Vote here if you are okay with it:
https://verein.ing-diba.de/sonstiges/01099/zwiebelfreunde-ev

We will use the donation to fund our Tor exits, obviously :-)
I REALLY don't know the exact, correct protocol for Tor Project personnel / volunteers on something like this - * just * asking. Trying to educate myself a bit (& perhaps others).

This is a very worth cause - I would have no problem voting. But in the tradition of Tor security & in light of all recent discussions about faked SSL certificates, shouldn't you have included your public key, esp. when asking reader to follow a link from email - concerning such a topic?

It was marked spam by my provider (I removed from subject). I'm fairly sure it is really you, Moritz, (though no way to tell) but it is an unsolicited / unexpected link through email.

Thanks.