Re: [tor-talk] Best Tool to connect to my Private TOR Network

On Friday, October 07, 2011 06:37:17 Faisal Rehman wrote:
> Now it is running as my own Directory Authority & I have not configured any
> tor relay for this directory authority & also tor client. Yeah you also
> got my problem which is how can I configure a tor client that can talk to
> my own private directory authority, because simply firing up vidalia
> connects with the Public TOR network which isn't my requirement.

You need to run tor relays that tie into your directory authority. And then
you need to configure the tor client to point at your directory authority.

Running one directory authority does not create a 'private tor network'.

--
Andrew
pgp 0x74ED336B