From: Jon <torance.ca@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Comcast Residential - terms of service

My question would be this... does comcast allow their customers on
residential accounts to run servers? I know with some of the cable
accounts on some of the other cable networks, servers are not allowed.
Yes, they will disconnect your service if it is against their TOS.

IMO: For a lot of people, $12.00 is a lot of money, especially
students. But if you look at this way, you are donating bandwidth and
your server to TOR and I believe if $12.00 is all you need to pay
above the residential price, it is worth it. I just wished that was
the case for me. It just makes me wonder if there is something else
gong on here. But i degress....