Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser Bundle: Usability Improvement Proposal (windows)

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:57:46PM +0200, kalitnikoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 3.1K bytes in 84 lines about:
: Hm, interesting thing that very recently I found out such project -
: SBrowser282, custom Tor Browser Bundle made by some russian radicals.
: It does exactly what you are talking about as I understand. More
: interesting that they claim it`s all made with open source software.

There's also silvertunnel.org and their java-based "one thing to click
and run" implementation of tor browser.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B