[tor-talk] still problems - update available

Someone said the problem of inaccurate notices from TBB that an update was available was fixed. This morning, I'm still getting the notice. This is the page it accesses if click link in Aurora:
https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html

What * exact file & data * is the version check using in TBB to check against "latest" avail. versions from Tor Project? I looked at several files - from the version I'm launching - (I * cold booted * machine overnight). The files indicate I'm indeed using v2.2.33-3 - which also appears to be latest on Tor Project site.

From my path of TBB being launched: D:\Program Files (x86)\Security\Tor Browser 2.2.33-3\Tor Browser\Docs\changelog - it clearly shows * v2.2.33-3 * :

"Tor Browser Bundle * (2.2.33-3) *; suite=windows

  * Update Vidalia to 0.2.15
  * Update Torbutton to 1.4.4.1
  * Update NoScript to 2.1.4
  * Remove trailing dash from Windows version number (closes: #4160)
* Make Tor Browser (Aurora) fail closed when not launched with a TBB profile
    (closes: #4192) "

must be some problem why my copy keeps thinking there's a new ver available, when doesn't appear to be the case. Any ideas?