Re: [tor-talk] since today check.torproject.org states "you are not using tor"

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 04:39:25PM -0400, andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 0.9K bytes in 21 lines about:
: For some reason, the exit list doesn't see checktpo as a valid exit. If
: I can't figure it out in an hour, I'll just disable the exit enclave.

It seems the tordnsel process that confirms exits is going to take a few
hours to catch up. In the meanwhile, I've disabled exits to
check.torproject.org from the checktpo tor relay. This has stopped the
false negatoives from appearing on check.torproject.org.

Fun times.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B