Re: [tor-talk] Tor compromised?

My gisting of the article: The researches note that 1/3 of the nodes
they could find can be compromised. Then using some tricks the
remaining nodes can be taken out of commission, diverting more traffic
onto the compromised nodes. (I believe this is a DoS of some kind, but
my french is not good enough to say). At that point they use some
traffic analysis for the remaining hops. No word about Windows in this
article.
Sincerely,
Watson Ladd

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 6:58 PM,  <torvlnt33r@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A better article on the same presentation:
> http://pro.01net.com/editorial/544024/des-chercheurs-francais-cassent-le-reseau-danonymisation-tor/
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Âunladen european swallow

Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin