[tor-talk] Anybody else having problems with Hushmail via Tor?

Hi All,

Perhaps a few days ago when I was trying to access Hushmail via Tor I was told my "computer" was blocked, possibly because of abuse. A quick modification of torrc to exlcude a few particular exit nodes let me access Hushmail. Afterwards, I reverted torrc, removing the exclusions, and I have subsequently used Hushmail several times w/o problems. Tonight I am having problems again and this time I am seeing the problems on a number of different exit nodes. I am wondering if essentially the whole Tor network has become poisoned as far as Hushmail is concerned.

Is anybody else seeing any problems?

Jim