Re: [tor-talk] Suggestion: make _hidden services_ choose randomentry nodes often!

On Oct 22, 2011, at 2:03 PM, hikki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

This assumption is wrong. Just making a single connection is enough
for timing analysis, and that means if you ever choose a bad node -
whether that's a guard node or not - you've already lost.

> To me this is simple math and logics, and if this is less secure than
> choosing 3 static guards for HS usage, please explain why.

I hope the above made it clearer?