Re: [tor-talk] Rumors of Tor's compromise

On 25.10.2011 15:04, Andrew Lewman wrote:

> We're reading the press articles, pastebin urls, and talking
> to the same people as you. It appears 'Anonymous'
> cracked the Apache/PHP/MySQL setup at Freedom Hosting
> and published some, or all, of their users in the
> database. These sites happened to be hosted on a [Tor hidden
> servce](https://www.torproject.org/docs/hidden-services.html.en). Further,
> 'Anonymous' used an old denial of service
> attack on 'Freedom Hosting' known as the
> [slowloris](https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Slowloris)
> attack.

[Off-topic]Anonymous are very strange people. I cannot understand their
political position. I understand their actions such as "Occupy
Wall-Street", but I don't understand their fighting with "pedophilia".
'Pedofilia', in the general rule, is not a good thing, but it is not a
global problem such as poverty, starvation, social inequality and etc.
Furtherinmore buorgeois governments use "fighting with pedofilia' as
pretext on suppresion their people, breaching human rights, banning
normal human life on pseudo-religious basis (I am meaning various
interdictions of sexual life of teenagers, i.e. quite ault for sexual
life people, and etc.)  and creating low-cost labour power in type of
prisoners for their capitalists.[/off-topic]

So ddos-attacks on exit-node are possible?