Re: [tor-talk] Hard Google Recaptchas with Tor

> screenshot of the browser and let me know which exit relay you are

http://bayimg.com/AAdjHAAEh
You can pm me if you need the site in question.
D0236B1908B3CC686DB0A361F4931073A25793F1
96.44.189.101

> using? It could be that Google is serving harder-to-solve reCAPTCHAs
> only to certain IP addresses, not to all Tor exit relays.

Yes, I'm not able to make an all Tor survey right now. But I can say that
I don't recall seeing a normal captcha for maybe at least 6mos.
Or, alternately, long and complete enough to generate a wtf.

This doesn't apply to google search's 'virus' warning captcha,
that's fine as usual. Only recaptcha.