Re: [tor-talk] install adobe flash player on TBB

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 14:15:51 +0200
esolve esolve <esolvepolito@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> no, in some package, flash plugin is not enabled in TBB by default
> but in some packages, flash plugin is missing
> I'm just wondering how to install the flash plugin

In all packages we create/provide, flash is disabled by default. Again,
please detail the operating system, tbb version, and which packages
have flash enabled by default.

The flash plugin appearing or not is dependent upon adobe flash being
installed in the operating system. If flash is installed in the
operating system already, then you start tbb, it is possible to enable
the flash plugin in tbb. If you enable flash in tbb, you may lose all
of your anonymity, data, and your milk may be sour as a result of a
rogue flash application exfiltrating all of your identity and data from
your system over tor or not.

If you don't understand these instructions, then don't try to use flash
with tor.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact