Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy: what are the known problems with 0.11?

Hi,

antispam06@xxxxxxx:
>> Also, please use 0.0.13 and not 0.0.11, there are many important bug
>> fixes. 0.0.13 will be available from Mozilla add-ons soon (we have
>> submitted it for review) [2].
>
> Sukhbir, could you make a small tutorial on how to test TorBirdy? I'm
> willing to create one or two free accounts via TBB and do the checking,
> but I have no idea how.

There is no tutorial/ detailed documentation available yet, but tagnaq
is writing a user manual for TorBirdy and it should be available soon
[0]; for now, you can refer to the (short) TorBirdy installation guide
at [1].

[0] - https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6446
[1] - https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6446#comment:1

--