Re: [tor-talk] Can we come up with a lighter, easier torified client apps ?

Tom Ritter:
> Or imagine a VirtualBox where all network traffic from the
> VM was automatically sent over Tor.. because Tor was embedded in it's
> network emulation.

My project focuses on all that stuff, although implemented with a
different strategy.

Transparently routing the whole operating systems traffic through the
same TransPort is bad idea, since it leads to identity correlation
through circuit sharing.

Whonix [1] is a Virtual Machine, where everything is routed through Tor.
(Identity correlation problem is dealt with as well.)

[1] http://whonix.sourceforge.net/