Re: [tor-talk] Legitimate list?

Runa A. Sandvik:
> This list is not run by anyone at the Tor Project.

SiNA Rabbani
> Can you post the invitation email with full headers?

Thanks, it's helpful to know they're not of the Tor Project. Still, they may be people like me, interested in distributing our bridge addressess safely to those who can use them well. The admins at the host have high standards of safety and use for good purposes (or at least purposes that I can agree with). But AFAICT the admins pretty much let anyone set up a list without supplying bona fides (whatever they're worth, on the internet) in advance. I intend to get back to the admins with this question about the list. But before I get ahead of myself & aggravate them, I'd like to be a little more confident that this may be a real problem rather than my overactive imagination. I'll be glad to send Runa the hdr info by PM as SiNA suggests. Let me know if that will be a help. - eliaz

----thread: