Re: [tor-talk] Help with Tor and Flash Player plugin struggle

Yes , you are right , But in some cases the anonymity is not the main goal
of using tor.
For exam. in my country Youtube is filtered and i use Tor to overcome and
bypassing filtering system only.
Furthermore the important issue of using Flash player and proxifiers
concurrently is a vulnerability
known as "DNS leakage" . The configuration file of TBB has been modified to
prevent this issue.
You can modify related configuration in normal FireFox installed on your
system manually.
For this open a new tab and type a local url about:config ,Accept the
FireFox warning and next
type remote in search bar.Some lines included "remote" keyword will appear.
Select the line which says : "network.proxy.socks_remote_dns" ,default
value for this variable is False
double click on it and change the value to "True".
From now all DNS requests will be passed through Tor and not directly.
Although you should be aware about some programs like GoogleTalk and other
messengers
which are tending to obtain ip using DNS lookup directly.