[tor-talk] Tor download without browser

Good morning!

I have a doubt about Tor. I've already searched in Docs, FAQ, Tor Talk
History, Google, etc, but didn't find a good answer. Hope you can help me.

I already know how to use Tor with a browser (i.e. Firefox), and it works
great. But now, i need to enable Tor to perform downloads without browser.

For example:
I wish to update my Minecraft files using 'Minecraft Updater', but i'm in a
network that flows under a proxy, and this proxy blocks all access to games
(Minecraft, Steam, etc).
I just want to download Minecraft files and it's gone.
I didn't found how to configure Tor to perform that.

Could you indicate me links on internet, like How To's, to perform this
action? There is a way to perform this download (Minecraft, for example) in
a easier way?

Thanks in advance for your attention!