Re: [tor-talk] TB download improvement

It's not just ESL, it's the lack of an easy familiar format for communication, support, and dumb newbie questions. From an outsider perspective, this list is difficult to access and lacks appeal to a greenhorn like myself (it appears to be a hardcore dev talk from the description- you know the kind of place you get bashed for asking newbie questions). And yet, the next best place I could find seemed like Ask.com

Is there a reason there is not a board or forum for Tor, or that it doesn't come up on Google? I'm not talking Usenet or IRC, I'm talking something my mother-in-law can find, understand and use.