[tor-talk] trac user permission

Robert Ransom:
> On 10/15/12, Maxim Kammerer <mk@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Robert Ransom <rransom.8774@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> https://bugs.torproject.org/2653
>>
>> Thanks, I must have read this ticket some a year or so ago â explains
>> the identical sorting approach (forgot about weighting). Strangely,
>> though, I don't see an option to add myself to CC.
>
> Mike Perry took the TICKET_MODIFY permission away from ânormalâ Trac
> users because one moron misinterpreted a change to one ticket's
> keywords (https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/7078#comment:9).
>  (I don't see how that change will prevent normal users from *reading*
> changes to ticket keywords, but whatever.)

Mike Perry:
> Wrt keywords: Non-dev users shouldn't be using keywords. I think I've
adjusted trac permissions to prevent this confusion from happening in
the future.

Normal trac users can now only read and comment on tickets.

Subscribing is no longer possible.

Please allow at least subscription. Without it, it becomes next to
impossible to keep track of all changes to all tickets one is interested in.