Re: [tor-talk] help us:Korean government started to fine netizen who download child pornography without child

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Lee Whitney <lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In my mind it's pretty easy to drawn the line, things that have victims
> should usually be illegal and things that are unpopular but don't hurt
> anyone usually should be legal.  No slippery slope necessary.

I think it should be pretty obvious that “child pornography without
child” is an unfortunately bad translation of an idiom in Korean that
probably means something like “pornography which is incorrectly
labeled as CP”. Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading Julian's response,
since, him apparently being from UK, his attitude reminded me of the
following old story:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/901723.stm.

--
Maxim Kammerer