[tor-talk] Tor web browsing http connection establish procedures

for web browsing I'm a bit curious about the http connection establishment
 without tor, when we access a website, the procedures are:

           DNS query :                                                C ->
DNS server
           DNS response:                                            DNS
server -> C
           the client initiate a TCP 3-way  handshake:    C<-> Webserver
           HTTP GET:                                                  C->
Webserver

but with tor, my understanding and questions are:

           DNS query :                    C -> TOR network -> exit node ->
DNS server
           DNS response:                DNS server -> exit node
           at this moment, should the exit node return the DNS query to the
Tor browser client?
           and then of course, the client can't establish TCP connection
with the webserver, it is the tor exit node who establishes the tcp
connection with the webserver,
           but will the client initiate the 3-way handshake or not?  if so,
how is the process?
           without TOR, I think the the end of 3-way handshake will trigger
that the client send the HTTP GET
           with TOR, what will trigger the sending of  HTTP GET?