Re: [tor-talk] howto: Raspberry Pi as transparent tor proxy

Hi Fabio,

first I'm sorry that I send this posting about 3 times. There was an error with my e-mail account :(

My broadband line has only about 128 KB/s upload speed. So can't really test the usage of the Raspberry Pi as an Tor relay.
In my opinion the Raspberry Pi can handle about 1 MB/s without any problem.

I've copied a 1 GB file over scp with a speed of 1 MB/s to the Raspberry Pi. The cpu usage was about 50%.

I don't want to create a ready-made image for Raspberry Pi. In my opinion Raspbian is a good point to start. And also there is the Freedombox distribution for the raspberry which also includes Tor. But I didn't have tested the Freedombox distribution until now :(

Best regards,
Sven