Re: [tor-talk] howto: Raspberry Pi as transparent tor proxy

In raspbian the clock is sync via NTP for default. And because of the permanent internet connectivity I think this isn't a issue for Tor.
But maybe I add a RTC to my Raspberry Pi as it is described here:
http://learn.adafruit.com/adding-a-real-time-clock-to-raspberry-pi

Best regards,
Sven