Re: [tor-talk] New Onions

On 10/04/2013 10:25 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> "It works!
> This is the default web page for this server.
> The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet."

  Define "a bunch" -- I've given some basic instructions to several
people recently on how to set up a hidden service.  It could also be
related to the Circumvention Tech Summit, which just wrapped up on Tuesday.

~Griffin

--
"Cypherpunks write code not flame wars." --Jurre van Bergen
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My posts are my own, not my employer's.