Re: [tor-talk] Guardian Tor article

i would imagine that the NSA and GCHQ would try and hack and access as many
High bandwidth entry and exit nodes as possible, if unable to hack im sure
they would monitor the connection from the ISP.  In the case of tormail
they were trying to get anyone and everyone's ip address, im sure every ip
address gathered from that site is monitored and kept an eye on.  Sure they
have a few "targeted only attacks" but in general they need to deanonymize
a large portion of the network so they can pinpoint their attack on a
specific target.  I think anyone who uses Tor is a target, I prefer to use
it over vpn to my tor usage is not pointed back to my ISP.  Also those whom
used Tor on their router or a VPN on their router wouldnt be effected by a
browser exploit identifying their real ip unless it used CSS to login to
your router and pull your ISP ip, but thats what logins and passwords are
for.