Re: [tor-talk] Guardian Tor article - better endpoint and application security

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 8:44 AM, defcon <defconoii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ... We need to focus more on secure browsers and tools that work over TOR
> since they are relying on browser exploits and hacking services on TOR.

"p7 Tor Project and friends Recent Activity"
http://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/oct/04/tor-high-secure-internet-anonymity

""" Tails: ... Adds Severe CNE misery to the equation ...
  """

good news everybody; defense is depth is effective and practical!

this has been a subject of discussion on the Qubes devel list as well,
in the content of Whonix, Tails and other Tor packagings.

  http://theinvisiblethings.blogspot.com/2011/09/playing-with-qubes-networking-for-fun.html
  https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Comparison_with_Others

 qubes devel threads of interest:

"Qubes + Whonix"