[tor-talk] best distro to use Tor

Hi,

I've been using Tor in Windows for a while now, mostly for practical reasons I couldn't change the OS, but I'm thinking now it's time to change to Linux, and I'm a little lost in what particular distro I should use:

 * Heard a lot about Talis, but I can't use a live cd for my day to day
   work
 * I think Whoinx in a VM could do the work
 * Is Ubuntu a good option as a guest (and maybe use here the TBB from
   time to time)? So far is the only Linux distro that I've used

Thanks in advance,

Gerardo