Re: [tor-talk] [tor-relays] NSA v TOR Guardian article

Having "intelligence" or other government agencies run normal relays is
great, especially exits.  After all, some (all?) government funding for
Tor is based on the theory that dissidents (and agents) in rival
countries communicate securely and anonymously over the network.
Nothing to be ashamed of.  Other governments can join in the fun too!

The more worrying aspect is the SSL MITM sites the slides said they are
running.  I wasnt able to tell if they are able to spoof existing
relays/guards based on race conditions, or did that only apply to user
destinations?