Re: [tor-talk] europa.eu blocks Tor?

On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 12:29:00 -0400
Griffin Boyce <griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> sam wrote:
> > > Was I blocked for using Tor? Considering the efforts by Tor team
> > > members and testimonies, is there any way to contact the EU
> > > sysadmins?
>
>   Contacting their ISP is a bit overkill.  Try using their tech's
> contact form first: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/contact/index_en.htm

By "sysadmins", I meant the guys who manage the EU site for the EU aka
techs, I don't want to involve the ISP. I guess I was unclear..

Ha. I got the error on the same URL too. .eu's WHOIS register gave me
some non-ISPs emails which I have sent a nice email to asking for some
help on the matter. If I see no response via email after a reasonable
period, I'll try the form you linked one way or another.

Thank you for the link!