[tor-talk] More Questions

Hello Everyone!

Ok! I've conquered the issues getting port 443 to map to a forwarded
port. It turns out that only certain VPN gateways support
port-forwarding. So I've changed things around so now Orport is
forwarded to the VPN and I can "hear" it according to the logs. But what
about Dirport? I'm only allowed a single port forward. Does the fact
that I can't port forward 9030 cause the network decline me as a exit
node? Do I need to be listed in order to be nominated? If so I guess
this experiment is bust.

Any comments are welcome.

--
Crypto

nails, pellets, knives, shoes, underwear, milk, socks,
hair, toenails, masturbation, gasoline, cooking oil,
mayonnaise, bananas, Obama, Clinton, EFF, NSA, FBI,
PGP, USA, pressure cooker, marathon, fertilizer

Keywords are not necessarily in order of importance