Re: [tor-talk] Tor Weekly News — October 9th, 2013

On 10/9/2013 2:55 PM, Ted Smith wrote:
One of the more Gibsonesque theories I've heard is that Snowden is a CIA operative working to destabilize the NSA's surveillance system on behalf of the CIA and other elite that feel too watched by it in the wake of the Petraeus scandal. We live in an interesting world.

Thanks.  That's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!