Re: [tor-talk] OT - Stop Watching Us NSA rally on 10/26/2013

Johnny Carson <BM-2cWsmYXZ1wDRbXAriL1tFwmsm4mbCAqD9Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For those interested and close enough this rally to attend:
>
> https://rally.stopwatching.us/

And if Germany is closer to you: http://stopwatchingus.org/termine

We (AK Vorrat KÃln-Bonn) will have a booth before and after the rally
in Cologne where we'll also talk to interested visitors about Tor:
https://wiki.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de/Ortsgruppen/K%C3%B6ln-Bonn

BTW, could we get some official Tor advocacy material (stickers,
leaflets ...) for this and similar events we participate in?

The FSFE has: https://fsfe.org/contribute/spreadtheword.en.html
but I'm not aware of a similar page for Tor stuff.

Fabian