Re: [tor-talk] The NSA's problem? Too much data?

On 21.10.2013 07:34, Mirimir wrote:> On 10/20/2013 01:19 PM, Antispam 06
wrote:
>> That's so cute! Can you point out some time a spy agency was brought in
>> front of a judge for not respecting the law. The same law written in
>> stone in some countries as «nobody is above the law». Do you know of a
>> time when they were found guilty and punished or ever issued an appology?
>
> No, but I remember anon.penet.fi ;)

You mean, you want people to read the Penet remailer story from
Wikipedia[1], where Interpol[2] acts as usual strong arm to a group of
religious fanatics.  Like the Mafia, they serve the highest bidder, but
unlike the Mafia they never show traces of morals serving anybody who pays
them[3]. Of course, anything can be a strong conspiracy to hunt down some
bible students[4]. The consequences of one of the Interpol missions are on
Usenet[5][6] and some details also on Wikipedia[7], where you can find
pretty interesting things like some basic data about this list[8] or
crypto?anarchism in general[9]. I?d add some more, but I?m running out of
digits.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penet_remailer
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpol
[3]