[tor-talk] TBB prefs_prompt to sanitize on shutdown?

May be mistaken, but I thought the 1st pref below (included in TBB by default) was to bring back the old Fx 3.x, "clear private data" prefs, much like using the extension, "AskForSanitize" does.

These are default values in TBB (I think):

user_pref("privacy.sanitize.migrateFx3Prefs", true);
user_pref("privacy.sanitize.sanitizeOnShutdown", true);

I believe the 2nd pref automatically clears any private data.

Thought the pref BELOW was so Fx / TBB would SHOW the prompt, to clear private data when close TBB / Fx? No? If so, adding it to TBB prefs doesn't cause it to show the prompt to show on closing TBB.

user_pref("privacy.sanitize.promptOnSanitize", true);

If allow some site an exception to make it work (& trust the site), I'd still like to SEE the prompt to clear data. MOST times in TBB, there will be no private data to clear. Maybe this is a non issue for most & maybe it's by TBB design not to show the prompt. Or maybe TBB doesn't show it because modern Fx doesn't show it?

Thanks.