Re: [tor-talk] TBB and tor-relays as a bitcoin wallets

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:41:27 +0200
Eugen Leitl <eugen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:09:52PM +0600, Roman Mamedov wrote:
>
> > > 1).I think Cody Wilson is working on a bitcoin wallet in a browser.
> >
> > Please stop trying to make people build buttcoin wallets into everything. Not
> > everyone may be a fan of your "satoshi"-shitoshi pyramid scheme, shocked eh?
>
> Come on, Roman. No need for gratuitious offense. The suggestion was made
> in good faith, even though you consider it a poor fit.

Yeah that was a bit over the top, somewhat intentionally I must admit.
It is just so baffling to see a naive belief that "everything is better with
Bitcoin". A wake-up call with a sharpest possible negative reaction seems to
be an efficient way to convey the point across that nope, Bitcoin is a very
controversial topic and not the best idea since sliced bread as they think.

--
With respect,
Roman