Re: [tor-talk] tor available for the iphone 5?

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 05:24:27PM -0400, Nathan Freitas wrote:
> >On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Tim Wilson <twilson4209@xxxxxxxxx>
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Is there a tor version available for the iphone 5?
> >> Thank you
>
> See the Onion Browser open-source project and iOS app in iTunes. The
>best option at the moment.

Speaking of Onion Browser, it looks like it went open source a year or
so back when we weren't looking. That's great! (Is it really all wholly
open source now?)

Nathan, have you done anything to draw the Onion Browser
developer/development into our broader community?

Has anybody highlighted the parts of it that need auditing the most?

Is it worth building on? Are there plans to improve on the
application-level privacy, a la Tor Browser? More generally, what can
we do to make the Onion Browser guy into the (or at least a) Guardian
iOS Tor maintainer/developer?

--Roger