Re: [tor-talk] Tor Double HiddenService w/ Server Level Intercepting Request and Content Anonymization

On 10/29/2013 08:48 AM, Manfred Ackermann wrote:
> Hi List.
>
> Sorry to push this up, just wondering if this approach is such stupid that
> it's not even worth leaving a related comment to it ;-) Or is it just of no
> interest?
>
> Any comments apriciated.

Hello Manfred,

Sounds like a fantastic idea. But I think I'm missing something that I'm
hoping you can clear me up on. How does this protect the user if the
first-in-line server is compromised? So the user connects to HS on
computer1 which is compromised. How does your system stop them from
being compromised instead of forwarded deeper into the network to computer2?

Cheers,
Anthony

--
Anthony Papillion