Re: [tor-talk] Tor Double HiddenService w/ Server Level Intercepting Request and Content Anonymization

Hi Qingping.

So I did some tests on the 'latency'... With my Single-Server-at-Home
8M-ADSL Proof-of-Concept setup it all lasts 3 times longer.

Getting 60k in 2 files with an error404-request took directly 4.4 seconds,
by proxy 15 seconds.
Getting 10 times the error404 took directly 10 seconds, py broxy 28 seconds.
Getting 10 times a 0-byte file took directly 11.7 seconds, by proxy 23.7
seconds.

Detailed results can be seen here: http://pastebin.com/N8KB9MmE

So on a slow site it hurts even more but on a fast side it's maybe
acceptable. I'll do another test at the data-center to see what the impact
there is.

Greetings,
Manfred