Re: [tor-talk] Project Gutenberg

On 31.10.2013 17:53, Manfred Ackermann wrote:
I just did it without asking for permission ;-) Same result ... it still
comes out of a Tor IP.

AFAIK you don't need permission for creating a mirror. After all, the works are in the Public Domain.

If someone can offer a STunnel or Proxy on a Non-Tor-IP we just bypath
there counter-measure with our counter-counter-measure ;-)

Yet, accepting Tor is the only long term solution I can see[1].

http://64l2vhqwbj3mlia7.onion/ebooks/search

Yea. The exact same error message.

[1] http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Oct-2013/msg00634.html