Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: SecureDrop, new whistleblower submission system

At GlobaLeaks we are using too Tails since a couple of years for the
receivers.
However our practical experience is that Tails is a good platform for
journalists only in theory.
That's because most of the journos use an Apple Macbook and Tails is
very badly supported on that platform.

Btw GlobaLeaks developer site: http://github.com/globaleaks/globaleaks

Fabio