Re: [tor-talk] Tor in the media

I would be happy to stalk users of my relay for a while if anyone is willing to
help me set it up.  It would have to be a short time period and the logs
would have to be shredded afterwards for privacy reasons, but if we want actual
data, this seems to be the best way to do it.  There are some strong ethical
questions in logging all traffic from a relay, but I can't see any other way
to get this sort of data.

Given my relay is fairly new to the network, it doesn't have a huge amount
of traffic, so it wouldn't affect too many people.

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott

PS: Don't have my GPG key available on me at the moment, so I'll verify
this was me later.