Re: [tor-talk] tor browser speed.

Hi Jan,
An upgrade from 25meg to 100 meg won't give you improved tor speed because
tor cannot handle anywhere near 100mbps. Fastest I usually see is around
1.5 to 2 MB/s. Well within reach of your old 25meg plan.
measurments show me I get between 4 and 8 Mbits/s.
However, faster speeds are always better! So keep the 100meg connection and
consider donating some of that wonderful bandwidth to the tor network.
Does that mean my PC has to run all day long? Normally I use it about 4 hours a day only.
The safest and easiest way is to run a middle node.
How do I do that?
--
Viele GrÃÃe,
Hartmut

Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com

Ohne Zensur suchen:
http://suche.amnesty-bergedorf.de
Googeln ohne Google:
https://www.startpage.com/deu

Das heutige Motto:
Wir sehen die Dinge nicht so, wie sie sind.
Wir sehen die Dinge so, wie wir sind. (AnaÑs Nin)