Re: [tor-talk] tor browser speed.

hi sectec,
i meant running both home bridge node and a torcloud node offers more divesity than i could offer normally as an individual.

if i could have setup tor on a different cloud service as inexpensively and easily i would have.    additionally i would have done so within my own country.

i don't have the skills to run a bridge from a different provider (yet.  i have to learn to compile at home first or  learn to install one of the precompiled vidalia packages on another cloud provider).

the amazon cloud was pre-packaged by torproject and it made it fairly easy all things considered.

i don't understand the choice criteria within the tor network well enough to know what the chances of a same net IP inner layer (bridge) handoff might be.   i assumed the more nodes the better for tor.

but i can't recall exiting in my own country yet.