Re: [tor-talk] Tor Relay Smartphone App

Also, if such an app existed, a cool way way to raise funds for the tor
project would be to accept donations of old smartphones, erase all the old
data, install the relay app, and give the phones away as a donation
incentive. (Of course it would include a cool phone-sized onion sticker to
put on the back of the case.)

It would probably be a really good way to increase not just the number of
nodes, but also their geographic diversity, if it's easy for people all
over the world to donate and get one.